Virginia is now a Joint Affiliate of AACVPR! This means that we will no longer be offering state only VACVPR memberships, but instead our members will be joint AACVPR and VACVPR members. This dual membership, or Joint Affiliation membership comes with a host of benefits that we are excited to be able offer our Cardiopulmonary Rehab Professionals in Virginia! To transition AACVPR has given us the opportunity to sign up early to receive our benefits!!
Joint Affiliation membership automatically includes the AACVPR Professional Membership AND the Education Advantage Membership!
To join, visit www.aacvpr.org and click the Join button at the top. You will go through the steps to create a member profile – please note, if you have a current AACVPR profile but cannot recall the login information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reset .
As an AACVPR Professional member, you will receive:
- The AACVPR Professional Membership plus up to 10 complimentary AACVPR continuing education credits (CEC) through AACVPR webcasts (a $650 value)!
- Timely reimbursement updates, Medicare Administrative Contractors (MAC) news, and legislative and regulatory updates, actions and pertinent information
- Bi-monthly subscription to the Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention (JCRP) with updates on current research as well as clinical and practical information on the science of rehabilitation
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter, News & Views, providing up-to-date association and industry information
- Significant member discounts on Annual Meeting registration, live Webcasts, Education Center products including archived Webcasts and Annual Meeting proceedings, and many other educational offerings and activities
- Online access to the member-only Web content, including the AACVPR Member Directory and comprehensive professional Resources for AACVPR Members
- Networking opportunities through AACVPR Discussion Forum and more
- Eligibility for AACVPR Program Certification, the only peer-review accreditation process for cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- The chance to participate on AACVPR committees, helping to influence policy and legislation at the national levelInformation here found at the AACVPR Website. Please click the link to go the AACVPR website for more information.